Ford Racing A460 "Big Bore" Block
**Free Freight to a business address in the lower 48 states**
Direct from Ford Performance Parts are these 460 c.i.d. Siamese bore racing blocks. Don't rely on finding that old junkyard engine when you can have one of these new 460 Siamese bore blocks for your ultimate power trip needs. Siamese blocks are solid castings between the cylinder bores to increase the strength of the blocks.
* 10.322 in. deck height
* Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
* Nodular iron main caps
* Can be bored and stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
* Available in standard (4.360 in.) or big bore (4.600 in.) versions
* Wet sump oiling design
* 3.000 in. main journal diameter
* High-strength block for professional competition (circle track, drag racing)
* No water passages between the cylinder bores (Siamese Bore)
* 4-bolt main caps require stock oil pan modifications
* Weigh approximately 275-290 lbs.